Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Increas Penis Size Naturally. Is 5.5 Inches Too Small

Increas Penis Size Naturally

Increas Penis Size Naturally

Is 5.5 inches too small? It certainly was for me. I could not give women orgasms during intercourse when I was endowed at only 5.5 inches long and 5 inches around. Instead of feeling sorry for myself, I took action. Here is what I did to improve my situation.

I started with a lot of research. No matter what you are trying to accomplish, knowledge is power. I was able to ascertain from my research that pills, pumps, and hanging devices were not viable penis enlargement methods. I also found out about natural penis enlargement, which is using just your hands to get a permanently longer and thicker penis.

There are two main types of natural penis enlargement techniques, or penis hand exercises as I call them. There are "traction" exercises that will give you more length, and "milking" exercises which will give you more girth. Once you study up on both, you can comprise your routine based on your own needs and what kind of size you need. My penis was too short and too thin, so I got on a program that had a sufficient amount of both types of exercises.

The key to my success was all the research I did and the fact that I actually took action. I got on the best program for my own needs, and I didn't do it half-heartedly. I was consistent with it and it paid off. Within two weeks I started seeing my first permanent gains in both length and girth, and now I am very well-endowed, happy, and never have to worry about losing my size.


Increas Penis Size Naturally

Increas Penis Size Naturally. Is 5.5 Inches Too Small

0 comments to «Increas Penis Size Naturally. Is 5.5 Inches Too Small»

Post a Comment